Every 2-3 years, the Reserve Bank of India conducts an assistant exam. In the RBI assistant exam, the graduates are recruited for clerical posts of different branches present all over the country. According to RBI Assistant 2022 notification, individuals with a graduation degree can only sit for this examination. On 21st April 2022, the result of RBI Assistant Prelims 2022 was declared on the official portal, and the candidates who have cleared the exam further proceed to the next selection processes.
- Under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Finance (Government of India), RBI is the regulatory body. The supply of the currency around many other banks by following the Indian banking system is possible through the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- In 2022, a lot of candidates applied for this examination. The RBI Assistant recruitment exam is divided into three parts: Preliminary, Mains, and Language Proficiency Test( LPT).
- The preliminary exam contains multiple-choice questions based on three subjects namely- English language, reasoning ability, and numerical ability qualifying in nature. A total of 60 minutes is given to students appearing for the prelims exam. In prelims, a negative marking of 0.25 marks is followed for each wrong answer.
- The marks scored on the mains paper decide the final merit list and the mains paper contains 200 questions which is from 5 sections – English language (reading comprehension, synonyms, sentence correction, active and passive voice, antonyms, etc); Quantitative Aptitude (time and distance, HCF and LCM, simple and compound interest, algebra, trigonometry, probability, geometry, etc); Computer knowledge (history of computer, basic hardware, and software, devices); General Awareness (current world news, current India news, banking awareness, history and geography concepts, etc); Reasoning Ability (number series, analogy, coding, and decoding, etc).
- Except for one English language paper, other subject papers can be in Hindi or English and the candidates who clear the mains proceed to the Language Proficiency Test(LPT). The LPT is conducted in any local language and Proficiency in that particular local language is needed to qualify for LPT.
List of Books for RBI Office Attendant Exam
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment is a great chance for those students who are planning to join the Reserve Bank of India. Candidates applying for the post of office attendant in RBI are selected based on online written tests and language proficiency tests. The date of the RBI Office Attendant will be released on the official website. The vacancies of office attendants will be disclosed in the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment notice 2022. We will be discussing some books that can be taken in the preparation for this examination. You can also visit BYJU’S Exam Prep to study from the best tutors to crack this exam.
Books for RBI Office Attendant 2022
An authentic source of study materials and books is needed to strengthen your preparation and crack this exam. However, the enlisted names of the books can help you complete the syllabus on time because the content is written in a precise manner.
1. Books for General English
- Objective English written by S.P. Bakshi.
- Word Power Made Easy. Author: Norman Lewis.
- English Grammar and Wren & martin.
2. Books for Reasoning Ability
- New approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal. Author: R.S.Agarwal.
- Analytical Reasoning. Author: M.K. Pandey.
3. Books for General Awareness
- Lucent GK Book.
- Newspaper and Various other magazines.
4. Books for Numerical Ability
- Data Interpretation. Author: Arun Sharma.
- Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics. Author: M.Tyra.
RBI Office Attendant 2022 Analysis
Analysis of any exam helps you to prepare a strong strategy. It also helps us understand the question pattern, important topics, and so on. The analysis of RBI Assistant 2022 contains section-wise difficulty, some good attempts, and memory-based files.